Welcome to Bark Busters of Upstate New York!
Training Dogs the Aussie Way!
Developed in Australia, our dog-friendly training techniques leverage the same communications methods - body language and voice control. All training takes place in the home. Our all-natural methods are effective with any dog, any age - including puppies. Learn more!
RACHEL BAUM, CPDT-KA is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and an AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator. She has trained over 3,000 dogs, and is recommended by local veterinarians and rescue groups, including Forever Home Greyhounds, Hearts Herd, and the Capital District Humane Association. Using dog-friendly techniques, Rachel can help you establish a relationship with your dog based on love, trust and guidance. She can find solutions to potentially embarrassing problems like jumping up on people, nuisance barking, and pulling on the leash. Call her for help with aggression, separation anxiety, housebreaking, and destructive behavior like chewing and digging, no matter what age or breed your dog is. Clients (or dogs) with special needs are a specialty. Call Rachel at 518-248-1781 or send an email to email@example.com.
Click below to read my Times Union blog...
What we love about dogs, and how we can help them become even better.
Bark: Confessions of a Dog Trainer· September 25, 2015 - The thrill of the chase
· September 10, 2015 - The dog that wants what he wants NOW
· December 22, 2014 - Real estate agent
· November 10, 2014 - Thumb-less
· November 2, 2014 - The Dog in the Mirror
· September 21, 2014 - The sum of all dogs
· September 17, 2014 - My dog eats cat _(fill in the blank)__
· June 12, 2014 - Tis the season for…moving
· April 20, 2014 - Hair: the last frontier
· March 31, 2014 - Admit it, you do this too