Welcome to Bark Busters of Upstate New York!
Training Dogs the Aussie Way!
Developed in Australia, our dog-friendly training techniques leverage the same communications methods - body language and voice control. All training takes place in the home. Our all-natural methods are effective with any dog, any age - including puppies. Learn more!
RACHEL BAUM, CPDT-KA is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and an AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator. She has trained over 2,000 dogs, and is recommended by local veterinarians and rescue groups, including Forever Home Greyhounds and the Capital District Humane Association. Using dog-friendly techniques, Rachel can help you establish a relationship with your dog based on love, trust and guidance. She can find solutions to potentially embarrassing problems like jumping up on people, nuisance barking, and pulling on the leash. Call her for help with aggression, separation anxiety, housebreaking, and destructive behavior like chewing and digging, no matter what age or breed your dog is. Clients (or dogs) with special needs are a specialty. Call Rachel at 518-248-1781 or send an email to .
Click below to read my Times Union blog...
What we love about dogs, and how we can help them become even better.
Bark: Confessions of a Dog Trainer· March 31, 2014 - Admit it, you do this too
· March 24, 2014 - Reading between the (tail) lines
· March 14, 2014 - Observation: Dogs rise to the occasion
· March 13, 2014 - Observation: Dogs are opportunistic
· March 12, 2014 - Observation: Dogs dislike cold paws
· March 12, 2014 - Observation: Dogs take their jobs seriously
· January 12, 2014 - It depends
· December 26, 2013 - Tall dogs leave nose prints on your eyeglasses
· December 20, 2013 - Holiday gift #8
· December 19, 2013 - Oops. Holiday gift #4